Electrical & Electronics
The department has well established laboratories with sophisticated equipment supplementing the academic needs of the students. The lab facilities are being upgraded from time to time, to provide adequate opportunities for the students to learn and innovate.
The department has been organizing short term training programs, seminars, workshops, guest lectures by experts, technical & non-technical student fests regularly. The faculty in the Department is a rich blend of personnel with industrial and professional experience.
- Engineering Practice Laboratory
- Electrical Circuit Laboratory
- Electrical Machines Laboratory I,& II
- Electronics Laboratory
- Control and Instrumentation Laboratory
- Power Electronics Laboratory
- Power System Simulation Laboratory
- Renewable Energy Resource Lab .
- Basic Electrical and Electronics Engineering laboratory