Our corporate office is always open to facilitate the admission of your ward. You can bring them either to the corporate office at RRASE Building, 172, GST Road, Chrompet, Chennai 600 044 or to RRASE College of Engineering, Vanchuvanchery, Padappai (on Tambaram-Oragadam Highway (SH48)), Chennai 601 301.
- A Pass in Maths, Physics & Chemistry and Vocational Stream with Maths at 10+2 Level of Tamilnadu Board of Education or Equivalent with a minimum marks prescribed for each community as below OC 50%, BC/BCM 45% and MBC/SC/ST 40%
- Other State Candidates should have scored 50% marks in Maths, Physics and Chemistry.
- Diploma Candidates – A Pass with Minimum of 45% for OC/OBC and 40% for SC/ST is the eligibility marks in any one of the Diploma in appropriate branch of Engineering/ Technology of the State Board of Technical Education and Training, Tamilnadu/ Equivalent prescribed for admission to the Degree Course.
- B.Sc Candidates – A Pass with minimum of 60% for OC and 55% for SC/ST is the eligibility marks in any recognized bachelors Degree in Science of minimum 3 years duration with 10+2+3 years pattern and studied core Mathematics as one of the subjects at degree level.
- Note: Candidates with Degree other than Bachelor of Science are not eligible.
- Other State Candidates should have scored 60% marks in Maths, Physics & Chemistry.